Are you a fan of the SN95 Mustang and love to see it in action? One of the most thrilling things about owning a Mustang is the ability to do burnouts. Nothing beats the sound of the engine revving up and the tires screeching as the car spins its wheels, leaving a cloud of smoke behind. In this article, we have compiled a list of the most epic SN95 Mustang burnouts caught on camera that will leave you in awe.
1. 1995 Mustang GT
Starting off the list is this 1995 Mustang GT doing a burnout that will blow your mind. The engine roars to life, and the driver spins the wheels, creating a cloud of smoke that engulfs the car. The sound is music to any Mustang fan’s ears.
2. 1997 Mustang Cobra
Next up is this 1997 Mustang Cobra doing a burnout that will leave you breathless. The driver revs up the engine and then lets it rip, spinning the wheels and leaving a trail of smoke behind. The car’s sleek design and powerful engine make it the perfect choice for a burnout.
3. 1998 Mustang GT
This 1998 Mustang GT does a burnout that is simply epic. The driver revs up the engine, and the car takes off, leaving a massive cloud of smoke behind. The sound of the engine is pure power, and the burnout is a testament to the Mustang’s legendary performance.
4. 2001 Mustang Bullitt
The 2001 Mustang Bullitt is a special edition Mustang that pays homage to the famous car driven by Steve McQueen in the movie Bullitt. This car is known for its incredible performance, and this burnout is no exception. The driver revs up the engine and then unleashes the full power of the car, leaving a massive cloud of smoke behind.
5. 2003 Mustang Cobra
Last but not least is this 2003 Mustang Cobra doing a burnout that is simply awe-inspiring. The driver revs up the engine and then spins the wheels, creating a massive cloud of smoke that engulfs the car. The sound of the engine is pure power, and the car’s sleek design makes it the perfect choice for a burnout.
In conclusion, these SN95 Mustang burnouts are a testament to the car’s legendary performance and power. If you’re a Mustang fan, you won’t want to miss these epic burnouts.
There were several variations of the SN95 Mustang produced over the years, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Some of the best SN95 Mustang cars include:
- 1995 Cobra R – this limited-edition model was built specifically for racing and featured a 5.8-liter V8 engine, a stiffened suspension, and a stripped-down interior.
- 1999-2001 Cobra – the first SN95 Mustang to be equipped with an independent rear suspension, the Cobra also featured a supercharged 4.6-liter V8 engine that produced 320 horsepower.
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 – this performance-oriented model featured a naturally aspirated 4.6-liter V8 engine that produced 305 horsepower, as well as upgraded suspension and braking components.
- 1994-1995 GT – the first SN95 Mustang to be produced, the 1994-1995 GT featured a 5.0-liter V8 engine that produced 215 horsepower, as well as a revised suspension system that improved handling.
- 2000 Cobra R – another limited-edition model, the 2000 Cobra R featured a naturally aspirated 5.4-liter V8 engine that produced 385 horsepower, as well as a race-inspired suspension and braking system.
These models are just a few of the most notable and sought-after SN95 Mustangs, but there were many other variations produced over the years that are also highly regarded by Mustang enthusiasts. Ultimately, the best SN95 Mustang for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences as a driver.
(Note the following article contains affiliate links and offers if you purchase any of the offers I may receive a commission)